Let's just make a few things clear
1) I'm an Inter fan, I love my team, I love my players and I love my current coach. I haven't been a fan my whole life, it's something relatively recent, but it doesn't mean I don't feel it just as strongly as other fans do. Don't like it? Not my problem.
2) I'm a bitch, so I sometimes talk shit about other people or other football teams. Don't like it? Not my problem.
3) Football is not all I have in my life, thankfully I have a family I value more than anything else in the world, more than my own life. A wise man once said that football is the most important of all unimportant things, which is quite accurate. I honestly think that if you're not a footballer, but still base your life entirely only on football, you're pathetic. It might help you through bad times, fair enough, but it's not a reason to breathe. Don't like it? Not my problem.
4) I like Cristiano Ronaldo. He's a diva, he's an actor, I don't fucking care. I like him, I think he's a great footballer, I love watching him play. I think he's funny and cute in a very gay kind of way. Don't like it? Not my problem.
5) I change my mind on stuff. A lot. It doesn't mean I'm incoherent, it just means I've evolved past the monkey stage and I now have an open mind. Don't like it? Not my problem.
6) I hate people who take everything too seriously. I hate when someone gets all worked up because I made a joke about their team or their favorite movie, but then I have to suck it up when they insult my religion, which I consider a much more important and sacred thing. Yes, I'm a Catholic, I don't hate gays, I think only God can judge and last time I checked, you weren't Him. Don't like it? Not my problem.
7) I talk to people because I want to, because I have a whole lot of reasons I don't have to explain to anyone, and I don't stop talking to people just because someone else thinks I should, I'm not five anymore. I choose my own friends, enemies and allies. Don't like it? Not my problem.
8) I hate people who are in college and constantly complain about how much they have to study. Or how many lessons they have that day. If you don't want to study, then go find a fucking job. I take college very seriously, even if I don't stress too much about it in public. There's a bunch of stuff I don't stress about in public. Don't like it? Not my problem.
9) I hate people who ignore you up to the moment when they need something, then magically reappear in your life. I usually tell this people to fuck off, like I did with that whore a few months back. I don't forgive fakes and opportunists. Don't like it? Not my problem.
10) I swear and I drink, but I'm always polite. I never forget to say "Please" and "Thank you" and I abso-fucking-lutely hate when someone does. That's what drives me nuts about my nephew. Nothing is granted, everything has to be earned and deserves proper thankfulness. I hate rude, ungrateful people. Don't like it? Not my problem.
11) I hate people who complain about their parents all the time. Unless they either starve, beat or abuse you, you have no fucking right to complain. They changed your diapers, they fed you seven times a day (sleeping next to nothing and trust me, I know), they taught you to walk, talk and read, they paid for your education and washed your clothes for years. So get your head out of your princess ass and be respectful. I love my parents more than anything in the world. Don't like it? Not my problem.
12) I like Katy Perry, Hello Kitty, pink and fluffy things. I like being girly, I like nail polish, I like getting a tan, I think heels are hot and I find fashion interesting, when it's not taken too far, yet I love more of a rock/indie style. I'm not thin, but I think thin is beautiful (but healthy thin, not anorexic thin, that's just sick). I pity those idiots who spit hate on all that just because they know they can never be like that. I know I could never be a model (and btw, I'd rather be a photographer anyway), but it doesn't mean I have to be an acid bitch about it. Grow up and deal with real life, hating doesn't make you better, getting on a treadmill does. Don't like it? Not my problem.
13) I hate empty people. You can't hate love, because love is what you're made of, it's a natural instinct and denying it is retarded. I believe in love, I believe that one day I'll find someone with whom I'll want to spend my life with and have kids. I don't know when it'll happen, but I don't lose faith easily. And by the way, declaring that you are not able to love isn't something to be proud of, it only makes you a walking desert. And no one likes desert. Not even the desert itself. Don't like it? Not my problem.
14) This list is completely random, a series of thoughts that have been going through my head these past few weeks, so don't try to manipulate it just to start an argument on how this and that is clearly referred to you, because I simply won't argue back. And that is because I simply don't care. Don't like it? Not my problem.